Uberti 1858 Remington New Army Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber
- Tapered octagonal barrel
- Major Civil War side arm
- Different finishes and barrel lengths
The 1858 Remington was one of the major side arms of the Civil War and was the last of the Remington percussion revolvers to be manufactured. This gun features a tapered octagon barrel, steel frame, brass trigger guard, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and two-piece walnut grips. Howell Conversion Cylinders (sold separately) are for use with steel frame revolvers only.
Barrel Length: 5-1/2" or 8"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
- 5-1/2" Model: 11.1"
- 8" Model: 13.6"
- 5-1/2" Model: 2.5 lb
- 8" Model: 2.7 lb
Stock Material: 2-piece Walnut
Sights: Dovetail Blade front
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Uberti 1860 Army Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber... $329.99 - $384.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $399.99 - $469.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolving... $509.99
- Uberti 1847 Walker Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $399.99
- Pietta 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $294.99
- Pietta 1860 Army Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber... $289.99
- Pietta 1858 Remington Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $239.99
- Speer Plastic Bullets 38 Caliber (357 to 358 Diameter) Box of... $8.59
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 View More Options
- Shilen Barrel Blank 264 Caliber, 6.5mm Centerfire... $149.99 - $329.99 View More Options
- Speer Plastic Cases 38 Caliber Box of 50... $8.59
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $17.49
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-5K Folding Knife 3" Modified Clip Point... $29.99