Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 H&R Magnum
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $17.79 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 2" Bullseye Reactive Target Package... $5.09 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL314-90-SWC 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long,... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.47 Available
- RCBS Accessory Base Plate 2 for Trimmer, Powder Measure Stand,... $33.99 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- Bianchi 7 Shadow 2 Holster Right Hand Ruger SP101 2", 3" S&W... $42.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
Die Types Included
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.