Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces WAA12F114) 1-1/4 oz Bag of 500
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- MEC Powder Bushing #30... $3.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #32... $3.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #34... $3.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #35... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 1-1/8 oz... $14.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 1-1/4 oz... $14.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #221 22 Caliber (225 Diameter) 60... $101.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $26.49 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.