RWS 350 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- RWS Superdome Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.3 Grain Round Nose... $11.79 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $3.09 Available
- RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $312.99 Available
- BSA Lightning XL SE GRT Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $374.99 Available
- RWS 48 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $305.99 Available
- Avanti 887 Medalist Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Laminated... $429.99 Available
- Benjamin Marauder Bolt Action PCP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $529.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $285.99 Available
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $579.99 Available
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $647.99 Special Order
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $549.99 Available
The RWS 350 Magnum Air Rifle propels pellets faster than almost any other rifle on the market. Screaming velocities of 1250 fps make the Model 350 perfect for small game or varmint hunting, as well as long range target shooting. The classically designed hardwood stock and blue steel barrel give the gun an elegant look. Fully adjustable rear sight and hooded front sight come standard. Limited lifetime warranty included.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.2 lbs
Overall Length: 48.4"
Barrel Length: 19.65"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.33 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1250 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Scope Mounted: No
Front Sight: Post
Rear Sight: Open, adjustable for windage and elevation
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.