Browning Independence Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point 154 CM Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Orange
If you're the type of person who needs to see "Made in the USA" stamped on the product beofre committing to purchase, then you'll want to check out Browning's Independence Knife series. This collection was designed in the USA by famed knife maker Russ Komer. All of the materials are sourced from American companies, and the knives themselves are built right here in the USA. You will find that the design is highly functional and easy to use. This is due to the substantial field testing Browning required of these knives prior to their release to market. Browning and Russ have gone to great lengths to ensure that these knives are well balanced and will remain sharp, even under the most arduous conditions. Show your American pride on your next hunting trip or range day by picking up one of these homemade masterpieces!
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.450 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit