- Pre-Texas Rigged for easy deployment
- No more tangled mess
- Great for water depth up to 40"
- 60/40 keel
- Amazing feather detail
- Anatomically correct dimensions
The GHG Texas Decoy Rig System is a great way to rig your decoys on your next hunt. This system uses a 400 lb. test monofilament line that will never tangle. The Duck Egg™ weights will keep your decoys in that perfect spread that you set up and holds your decoys there at water depths up to 40". The sliding 4 ounce weight design ensures tossing out and picking up decoys remains very simple. The 5" floating carabiner keeps your decoys organized between hunts and helps carry them in. If you are a serious waterfowler, this is the only way to set up your decoys.
Pro-Grade decoys are designed for serious waterfowl hunters who demand the most from their equipment. These decoys feature some of the most realistic body positions and paint schemes available and are some of the most effective decoys on the market. Featuring the GHG 60/40 weighted keel for increased versatility, these decoys will quickly become your go to set
Keel: Weighted 60/40 Keel
Weight Size: 4 oz
- Active Mallard: 2 Swivel head drakes, 2 Swivel head hens, 2 Active drake
- Feeder Mallard: 2 Surface feeder drakes, 1 Surface skimmer drake, 2 Surface feeder hens, 1 “No Head” feeder drake
- Rester Mallard: 3 Rester drakes, 1 Sleeper drake, 1 Rester hen, 1 Sleeper hen