AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Lightweight Contour 1 in 8" Twist 16" Stainless Steel
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Olympic Forward Assist Roll Pin AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $119.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $86.99 Available
This 16" Stainless Steel Barrel features a lightweight external contour and 5/8"-24 threaded muzzle for easy installation of your preferred flash hider, muzzle brake and/or sound suppressor. The barrel's Carbine Length Gas Port position offers the best compromise for most shooters since it is compatible with the majority of supersonic and subsonic ammunition in suppressed or unsuppressed rifles. Cycling issues can occur when shooting some subsonic ammunition without a sound suppressor in place due to a lack of gas port pressure. Barrel extension and locator pin are both included and factory installed. The gas block area is contoured to fit 1" low profile gas blocks, and will not work with the longer 2" gas blocks.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Exterior Diameter Under Handguard: 0.700"
- Exterior Diameter in Front of Gas Block: 0.645"
- Suitable for use with Subsonic & Supersonic Ammo Suppressed, and Supersonic Ammo Unsuppressed
- Cycling issues can occur with some Subsonic Ammo Without a Silencer installed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.