AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Lightweight Contour 1 in 8" Twist 16" Stainless Steel
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Magpul BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $28.45 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $5.49 Available
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... Add to Cart for Price
- Pride Fowler Rapid Reticle Evolution Rifle Scope 30mm Tube... $349.99 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $10.20 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Nosler Varmageddon Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain... $30.76 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 300 AAC Blackout... $71.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $38.99 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $0.97 Available
This 16" Stainless Steel Barrel features a lightweight external contour and 5/8"-24 threaded muzzle for easy installation of your preferred flash hider, muzzle brake and/or sound suppressor. The barrel's Carbine Length Gas Port position offers the best compromise for most shooters since it is compatible with the majority of supersonic and subsonic ammunition in suppressed or unsuppressed rifles. Cycling issues can occur when shooting some subsonic ammunition without a sound suppressor in place due to a lack of gas port pressure. Barrel extension and locator pin are both included and factory installed. The gas block area is contoured to fit 1" low profile gas blocks, and will not work with the longer 2" gas blocks.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Exterior Diameter Under Handguard: 0.700"
- Exterior Diameter in Front of Gas Block: 0.645"
- Weight: 1.55 lbs
- Suitable for use with Subsonic & Supersonic Ammo Suppressed, and Supersonic Ammo Unsuppressed
- Cycling issues can occur with some Subsonic Ammo Without a Silencer installed
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.