Gamo Whisper Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Pellet Air Rifle Black Synthetic Stock... $274.99 Select Options
- Gamo Big Cat 1400 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $189.99 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Pellet... $246.99 Select Options
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Pellet Air Rifle Green... $209.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $249.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black... $143.75 Available
- RWS 350 P Magnum Pellet Air Rifle 177 Black Polymer Stock Blue... $340.99 - $369.99 Select Options
- BSA SuperSport SE GRT Break Barrel Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock... $247.45 - $299.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.78 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $3.49 - $19.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $9.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
- Bulldog Extreme Scoped Rifle Gun Case Nylon... $23.94 Select Options
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $57.99 Available
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
Technical Information: Gamo Whisper 22 Air Rifle
Weight: 7-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 45-7/10"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-1/3 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 900 fps with PBA / 750 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Bull Barrel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 7.940 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.