Gamo Whisper Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can Tall 30 Caliber Plastic... $10.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $55.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock... $274.99 Available
- Gamo Big Cat 1400 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock... $189.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock... $254.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle .22 Caliber... $212.99 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Zombie Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel... $159.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black... $199.99 Available
- Gamo Magnum Double Ring Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.6 Grain... $4.49 Available
- Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.71 Grain Flat Nose Tin... $3.49 Available
- Sig Sauer Short Reset Trigger Kit Sig Sauer P220... $49.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Short Reset Trigger Kit Sig Sauer P226... $49.99 Available
- Maxpedition CMC Wallet Nylon... $17.99 Select Options
- Glock Team Glock T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $12.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Gamo Whisper 22 Air Rifle
Weight: 7-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 45-7/10"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-1/3 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 900 fps with PBA / 750 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Bull Barrel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.