Gamo Whisper Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $274.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black... $274.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Big Cat 1400 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $189.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $249.99 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $229.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $219.99 Available
- BSA SuperSport SE GRT Break Barrel Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet... $299.99 Available
- RWS 350 P Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer... $340.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black... $169.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $9.49 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $57.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Whisper 22 Air Rifle
Weight: 7-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 45-7/10"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-1/3 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 900 fps with PBA / 750 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Bull Barrel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.