Buffalo Bore Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullet Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 308, 30-30, 30-06, 300,... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 154 Grain Soft Point... $6.49 - $275.99 Available Select Options
- Winchester Double X Turkey Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/2 oz... $9.80 - $101.12 Closeout Special Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weatherby Ammunition 7mm Weatherby Magnum 175 Grain Hornady... $58.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $35.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 280 Remington 140 Grain... $32.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 41 Remington Magnum 180 Grain Barnes... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 30-30 Ammunition:
This new 30-30 load was designed as the single 30-30 load for all big game hunting. The Barnes TSX opens fast enough to be brutal on deer sized critters, yet penetrates like TSX bullets normally do, so it gives ample penetration for larger species such as elk. While we feel the 30-30 is marginal for big bull elk, this is the load to use if you choose to pursue elk with a 30-30 and then use the same load to hunt deer, so you don’t have to readjust your sights for differing loads. This is the perfect load to hunt black bear of all sizes with as the bullet will expand fast enough to deliver terminal devastation on smallish bear, but will penetrate deeply enough for 500+ lb. bear.
The below velocities were shot from my personal rifles. We believe the industry wide use of extra-long laboratory test barrels gives unrealistic high velocities that you’ll never realize in hunting rifles. So, we give you real world velocities from real world rifles, so you know what to expect in the real world, where it matters.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.