Buffalo Bore Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullet Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $13.86 - $16.49 Select Options
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Whitetail Deer Target... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Brenneke USA Black Magic Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1-3/8... $12.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 190 Grain Jacketed... $57.99 Available
- Brenneke USA Magnum Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1 oz Silver Rifled... $9.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 160 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Cylinder... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 30-30 Ammunition:
This new 30-30 load was designed as the single 30-30 load for all big game hunting. The Barnes TSX opens fast enough to be brutal on deer sized critters, yet penetrates like TSX bullets normally do, so it gives ample penetration for larger species such as elk. While we feel the 30-30 is marginal for big bull elk, this is the load to use if you choose to pursue elk with a 30-30 and then use the same load to hunt deer, so you don’t have to readjust your sights for differing loads. This is the perfect load to hunt black bear of all sizes with as the bullet will expand fast enough to deliver terminal devastation on smallish bear, but will penetrate deeply enough for 500+ lb. bear.
The below velocities were shot from my personal rifles. We believe the industry wide use of extra-long laboratory test barrels gives unrealistic high velocities that you’ll never realize in hunting rifles. So, we give you real world velocities from real world rifles, so you know what to expect in the real world, where it matters.
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.