Pietta 1858 Remington New Model Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 6-3/8" Blue Barrel
- Blued finish
- Brass trigger guard
- Octagon barrel
The 1858 Remington was one of the major side arms of the Civil War and was the last of the Remington percussion revolvers to be manufactured. This gun features a tapered octagon barrel, steel frame, brass trigger guard, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and two-piece walnut grips. Howell Centerfire Conversion Cylinders (sold separately) are for use with steel frame revolvers only.
Barrel Length: 6-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 12"
Weight: 2.4 lb
Stock Material: 2-piece walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Front post
- Uberti 1858 Remington New Army Steel Frame Black Powder... $299.99 - $409.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $399.99 - $469.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Navy Steel Frame Black Powder... $339.99 Available
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolving... $509.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pietta 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $294.99 Available
- Pietta 1858 Remington Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $239.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 View More Options
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- DeSantis Gunny Sack 2 Fanny Pack Holster Ambidextrous Small... $50.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Dam Good Gun Oil 8 oz Liquid... $5.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Muzzleloader Cleaner 15 Oz Spray Bottle... $12.49 Available