Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $39.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Soft-Sided Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $25.99 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $30.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $9.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Otis Cotton Cleaning Patches... $5.49 - $9.09 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $10.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Otis 177 to 22 Rimfire Micro Cleaning Kit... $10.79 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $8.99 - $27.49 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Oil 2-1/4 oz Liquid... $2.59 Available
- Otis #21 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire with... $2.49 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $7.29 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
Technical Information: Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit
- 30" Flex Rod with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Complete instructions included.
- Flexible rod allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the rod.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cleaning rod in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.