Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Real Avid ZipWire ZipPatch Small Cleaning Patches .22 Caliber... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid ZipWire ZipPatch Large Cleaning Patches .35 Caliber... $4.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Soft-Sided Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $24.99 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $29.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $8.99 Available
- Otis Cleaning Patches All-Caliber Round Woven Cotton Package... $5.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
- Tetra Gun Grease 1 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Southern Bloomer Cleaning Rags 12" x 12" Square Knit Cotton... $6.99 Available
- Otis 177 to 22 Rimfire Micro Cleaning Kit... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Otis Pro-Taper Rifle Chamber Brush AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $5.39 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Rifle Case... $39.99 - $45.99 Available Select Options
- Otis Micro Pistol Cleaning Kit 9mm to 45 Caliber... $10.29 Available
- John Masen Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 10-Round Steel... $18.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Pistol Bore Brush 40, 41 Caliber, 10mm 8 x 32... $3.49 Available
Technical Information: Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit
- 30" Flex Rod with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Complete instructions included.
- Flexible rod allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the rod.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cleaning rod in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.