Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.79 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Soft-Sided Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $29.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 220 Swift, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester... $4.19 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 170 Grain Soft Point... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.69 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber 6" Brass 8 x 32... $9.99 Available
- Fiocchi Dove & Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #7-1/2... $6.99 - $68.99 Select Options
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Jag 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.09 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $6.99 Available
Technical Information: Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit
- 30" Flex Rod with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Complete instructions included.
- Flexible rod allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the rod.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cleaning rod in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.