Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.79 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Soft-Sided Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $29.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 220 Swift, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester... $4.19 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.69 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber 6" Brass 8 x 32... $9.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
Technical Information: Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit
- 30" Flex Rod with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Complete instructions included.
- Flexible rod allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the rod.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cleaning rod in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.