Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- Real Avid ZipWire ZipPatch Small Cleaning Patches .22 Caliber... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid ZipWire ZipPatch Large Cleaning Patches .35 Caliber... $4.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $17.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Soft-Sided Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $24.99 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $29.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $7.79 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.99 Available
- Colt Match Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $20.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.25 - $2.99 Select Options
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" #4 and #1 Buckshot... $16.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.59 Available
- Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $17.99 Available
- Otis #21 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire with... $2.39 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.49 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can 30 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 30 to 45 Caliber... $10.79 Available
Technical Information: Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit
- 30" Flex Rod with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Complete instructions included.
- Flexible rod allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the rod.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cleaning rod in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.