"Wayne Goddard's $50 Knife Shop, Revised Color Edition" Book by Wayne Goddard
- MTM Cast Bullet Box Plastic Clear Green Package of 2... $3.49 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $26.49 Available
- Coghlan's Camp Axe Steel... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bench Scale Electronic Powder Scale... $87.99 Available
- Hornady M-2 Case Tumbler 110 Volt... $61.76 Available
Publisher: KP Books
Date of Publication: April 2006
Number of Pages: 160
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
-Reveals secrets to crafting durable knives without spending a lot of money -Speaks to a ready audience: BLADE Show -- largest custom cutlery show in the U.S. draws 10,000 people each year
-Presents simple, expert instruction in full color photos
Knife-makers, veteran and novice, know and trust Wayne Goddard's techniques and teaching, and it shows in the level of craftsmanship featured at the nation's knife shows. The very book that changed the face of bladesmithing is revamped, with full color photo instructions and the tried-and-true format knife-makers will refer to for years to come.
This page-turner covers:
-Tools needed to make knives, and outfitting a personal workshop without breaking the bank.
-Forging and heat-treating techniques, to help improve existing bladesmithing skills
-200+ color photos demonstrate basic knife making techniques
The easiest guide to making knives is Wayne Goddard's $50 Knife Shop, Revised.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.