"Wayne Goddard's $50 Knife Shop, Revised Color Edition" Book by Wayne Goddard
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $17.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.59 - $18.29 Select Options
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 150 Grain... $36.49 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $7.39 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 25-06 Remington, 270... $11.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Deluxe Binocular Harness Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 1 Gallon... $82.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
Publisher: KP Books
Date of Publication: April 2006
Number of Pages: 160
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
-Reveals secrets to crafting durable knives without spending a lot of money -Speaks to a ready audience: BLADE Show -- largest custom cutlery show in the U.S. draws 10,000 people each year
-Presents simple, expert instruction in full color photos
Knife-makers, veteran and novice, know and trust Wayne Goddard's techniques and teaching, and it shows in the level of craftsmanship featured at the nation's knife shows. The very book that changed the face of bladesmithing is revamped, with full color photo instructions and the tried-and-true format knife-makers will refer to for years to come.
This page-turner covers:
-Tools needed to make knives, and outfitting a personal workshop without breaking the bank.
-Forging and heat-treating techniques, to help improve existing bladesmithing skills
-200+ color photos demonstrate basic knife making techniques
The easiest guide to making knives is Wayne Goddard's $50 Knife Shop, Revised.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.