Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #19 (9mm Luger, 40... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #4 (222 Remington,... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #2 (45 ACP,... $38.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #2 (45 ACP)... $14.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Hornady One Shot Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Case Cleaning... $21.99 - $62.99 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $7.19 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Redding T-7, Big Boss Press Primer Arm Assembly... $22.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Crank Slide Assembly (Replacement Part)... $5.09 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Large... $18.29 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $41.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Kit 45 ACP... $177.99 Available
- Lee Load-Master Case Ejector (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #12 (22 PPC, 6mm... $14.29 Available
Function: Shellplate Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press
Notes: Uses Large Case Feeder
Shipping Weight: 0.230 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.