GHG Pro-Grade Duck Decoys
- Realistic feather detail
- Heavy polyethylene construction
- True-to-life paint schemes
- Anatomically precise shapes
Pro-Grade decoys from GHG are designed for serious waterfowl hunters who demand the most from their equipment. These decoys feature some of the most realistic body positions and paint schemes available and are some of the most effective decoys on the market. Featuring the GHG 60/40 weighted keel for increased versatility, these decoys will quickly become your go to set. January Mallards feature a lighter color paint scheme signifying the feather color of a late season drake.
Keel: 60/40 weighted keel
- Active Hybrid Black Duck: 2; 1 drake & 1 hen
- Canvasback: 6; 3 drakes, 3 hens
- Feeder Hybrid Black Duck: 2 Drakes
- January Mallard Harvester Pack: 12; 7 drakes, 5 hens
- January Mallard Feeder: 6; 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Redhead: 6; 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Mallard Butt-Up Feeder: 2; 1 drake & 1 hen
- Active Hybrid Black Duck: 1 swivel head drake; 1 swivel head hen
- Canvasback: 1 Active Drake, 1 Active Hen, 1 Rester Drake, 1 Rester Hen, 1 Sleeper Drake, 1 Sleeper Hen
- Feeder Hybrid Black Duck: 2 Surface Feeders
- January Mallard Harvester Pack: 1 Each surface feeder drake and hen, 1 Each swivel head drake and hen, 1 Each rester drake and hen, 1 Each “No-Head” drake and hen, 1 Active drake, 1 Surface skimmer drake, 1 each sleeper drake and hen
- January Mallard Feeder: 2 Surface feeder drakes, 1 Surface skimmer drake, 2 Surface feeder hens, 1 “No Head” feeder drake
- Redhead: 2 Active Drakes, 2 Sleeper Drakes, 1 Active Hen, 1 Sleeper Hen
- Mallard Butt-Up Feeder: 2 butt-up feeders
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.