Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1-1/4" Length Aluminum Matte
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1/2" High... $12.99 Available
- Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x 25mm 3 MOA Dot with... $99.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 162... $32.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Receiver End Plate Loop Sling Mount... $15.10 Select Options
- Samson KeyMod Rail Section for Evolution KeyMod Free Float... $17.99 - $23.99 Select Options
- DPMS Pipe Cleaners for AR-15, LR-308 Gas Tube Package of 20... $8.49 Available
- TRUGLO 1/2" Picatinny-Style Riser Mount AR-15 Flat-Top Matte... $23.99 Available
- AimShot Picatinny-Style Quick-Release Riser Mount Matte... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TRUGLO 2-Piece Picatinny-Style Riser Mount Matte... $23.99 Select Options
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum hardcoated to Mil. Specs.
- Length: 1-1/4"
- Fits any Picatinny-style rail
Shipping Weight: 0.094 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.