The Havalon Baracuta Blaze Folding Knife is perfect for those hunters that want a bigger skinning knife. This rugged skinning knife comes with the famous Havalon replaceable, micro-honed Japanese stainless steel Baracuta blades, so you will never be stranded in the field with a dull knife. Strong but very lightweight, the ABS Polymer handle weighs only 3 ounces, so you will forget you're carrying it in the field. The rubber inserts on the handle give you a secure grip during skinning and caping. You'll never lose your edge with the new Baracuta. Includes 5 replacement blades and nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 115XT stainless steel
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Skinning and Deboning
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Removable
- Carry Options: Nylon holster included
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 4.375"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 10.375"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
- Fits all Baracuta blades
- Includes 5 additional stainless steel blades
- Open back for easy cleaning