Havalon Baracuta Blaze Folding Skinning & Deboning Knife Zytel Handle Orange and Black
- Havalon Baracuta Replacement Blades 115XT... $14.99 - $51.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Havalon Baracuta Replacement Blades 127XT... $14.99 - $51.99 Select Options
- Havalon Baracuta Knife Sheath Nylon Black... $4.19 Available
- Havalon Baracuta Edge Folding Fillet Knife Zytel Handle Black... $60.99 Available
- Buck 220 Silver Creek Folding Fillet Knife 6.5" Clip Point... $27.99 Available
- Case Fillet Fixed Blade Knife Fillet Point Stainless Steel... $18.79 - $22.99 Select Options
- Havalon Baracuta-Z Folding Fillet Knife Zytel Handle Black and... $60.99 Available
- Buck Clearwater Fillet Knife Modified Clip Point Stainless... $34.99 - $44.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 22 Grain Round Ball Tin of 250... $5.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $13.86 - $16.49 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Vortex Crossfire II Rifle Scope 6-18x 44mm Adjustable... $209.99 - $269.99 Select Options
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit... $9.59 Available
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit Replacement Swabs... $4.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Elk Folding Skinning Knife Aluminum Handle... $47.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Machine Screw Type Sling Swivel... $11.79 Available
- Flex-Hone Shotgun Bore Hone with Protective Stem Coating 34"... $36.49 Available
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $10.99 Available
The Havalon Baracuta Blaze Folding Knife is perfect for those hunters that want a bigger skinning knife. This rugged skinning knife comes with the famous Havalon replaceable, micro-honed Japanese stainless steel Baracuta blades, so you will never be stranded in the field with a dull knife. Strong but very lightweight, the ABS Polymer handle weighs only 3 ounces, so you will forget you're carrying it in the field. The rubber inserts on the handle give you a secure grip during skinning and caping. You'll never lose your edge with the new Baracuta. Includes 5 replacement blades and nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 115XT stainless steel
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Skinning and Deboning
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Removable
- Carry Options: Nylon holster included
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 4.375"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 10.375"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
- Fits all Baracuta blades
- Includes 5 additional stainless steel blades
- Open back for easy cleaning
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.