Beavertail 1400 Boat Blind Nylon Realtree Max-4 Camo
This product ships from Beavertail, with no shipping charge, and usually arrives within 4 to 5 weeks.
Fits boats 14' - 15' long. Top Beam 47" - 59"
- 3 closeable shooting holes
- The only gunnel to gunnel clearance frame in the industry
- Attaches to your boat using the exclusive adjustable telescoping frame system, so no holes have to be drilled into your boat
- Allows you to use your bench seats, gun boxes & storage without interference of the blind frame
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized tubing
- Exclusively made to run with a mud motor; equally effective with outboards
- Weighs approx. 47 pounds and stands 27" above gunnels
- Accommodates square front jon boats as well as semi-V front jons
- 600 Denier Cordura stitched with nylon thread.
- Large Vegetation Straps for foliage and ultimate concealment
- Fits all Xpress, War Eagle, Polar Kraft, Alumicraft, Sea Ark, Grizzly Tracker, Lowe, Crestliner, Legend Craft, Gator Trax, Go-Devil, Curacraft, Rino, Triton, & many more boat models. Beavertail is the only flip blind in the world that can say their blind are on every one of these boats
- By exchanging the blind arms for ground legs, this is the only blind in the industry that can go from the boat to the field in 5 minutes.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.