Dewey Adjustable Bore Saver 10" Weatherby Mark V 30 Caliber
Adjust to your make and model of bolt action rifle. Just select the proper caliber, remove your bolt and adjust to fit your action. The rod is guided straight into the barrel without dripping solvents and contaminates into your action. Use the 13 inch model for scoped rifles. All Dewey Bore Savers have built in milled solvent ports.
Material: Anodized aluminum tubing, threaded brass adjustment pin.
- Replaces firearm's bolt, guides cleaning rod into bore.
- Chamber-sealing O-rings help prevent solvent from entering action.
- Adjustable for length, 13" models intended for rifles with long scopes which would require additional clearance.
- If ordering a rod and a rod guide, add 10" - 13" to barrel length plus additional length for muzzle exit and stock clearance to determine correct rod length needed.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.170 Pounds
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.