Badger Ordnance Maximized Recoil Lug Remington 700 .312" Thick 4142 Steel In the White
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 87 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100... $76.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 25-06 Remington Box of 50... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Recoil Lug Remington 700 Tapered Shank 1/4" Thick Chrome... $30.49 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $25.96 - $211.99 Select Options
- EGW Tactical Oversized Bolt Knob Teardrop Three Stripe Matte... $23.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance M5 Trigger Guard and Detachable Magazine... $422.99 Available
- Dayton Traister Mark 2 Safety Mauser 98 Steel Blue... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 9mm Luger 124 Grain Speer Gold Dot 1/2"-20... $7.79 Available
- Badger Ordnance Extended 1-Piece Scope Mount with Integral... $193.99 Available
Material: 4142 Hardened Steel
Finish: In the White
Features: Precision ground .312" thick recoil lug
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.127 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.