Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP (1/3N) 3 Volt Lithium
These batteries have hundreds of uses which include illuminated reticle optics, photography equipment, sophisticated electonic items, and some dog training equipment. Due to the wide use of these 3 volt lithium batteries, many manufacturers make a battery to the same specifications. See the substitute information listed below for specific battery replacement information.
This battery is a direct replacement for the 1/3N battery for the Aimpoint CompM and CompC series of red dot sights.
- Rechargeable: No
- Chemical System: N/A
- Voltage: 3.0
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Capacity: 160 mAh
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Max Discharge: N/A
- Max Rev Charge: N/A
- Typical Lithium Content: .056 grams
- Shelf life: Up to 10 Years
- This battery is a replacement for:
- Duracell DL1/3N or DL-1/3N
- Duracell 7K67
- Duracell CR1/3N or CR-1/3N
- Duracell 2L76BP
- Duracell 2L76
- IEC CR11108
- Rayovac 867
- Sanyo CR-1/3N
- Various 2L76.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.010 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: Yes
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Dickies Eisenhower Insulated Jacket Polyester Blend
Seekins Precision Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15 Aluminum
Hornady Lock-N-Load Target 12" x 12"
SaleView More Options$5.49 - $44.99Save up to $5.00 (10%)
Crimson Trace Mini Rail Master Green Laser Sight with...
$199.00 & SHIPS FREE
Energizer Battery 392 1.5 Volt Silver Oxide
Norma USA TAC-22 Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round...
$6.49 - $649.99
Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger Stainless Steel
Leupold Dual-Dovetail Rings
$27.99 - $59.99 & SHIPS FREE
Leupold 2-Piece Dual-Dovetail Scope Base Weatherby Mark V,...
$24.99 & SHIPS FREE
Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener
Uncle Mike's Sidekick Hip Holster Right Hand Single Action...
Ruger Escutcheon Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 77/22, 77/17 All...