Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Available
- Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with... $416.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 Government,... $7.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- Aimpoint Front Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2 Lithium Pack of 2... $9.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hex Head Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $4.24 Available
- Streamlight Battery CR123A Lithium... $4.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Aimpoint Rear Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Available
- Aimpoint Rubber Strap CompM2, CompML2, CompM XD... $6.00 Available
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15... $37.95 Select Options
These batteries have hundreds of uses which include illuminated reticle optics, photography equipment, sophisticated electonic items, and some dog training equipment. Due to the wide use of these 3 volt lithium batteries, many manufacturers make a battery to the same specifications. See the substitute information listed below for specific battery replacement information.
This battery is a direct replacement for the 1/3N battery for the Aimpoint CompM and CompC series of red dot sights.
- Rechargeable: No
- Chemical System: N/A
- Voltage: 3.0
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Capacity: 160 mAh
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Max Discharge: N/A
- Max Rev Charge: N/A
- Typical Lithium Content: .056 grams
- Shelf life: Up to 10 Years
- This battery is a replacement for:
- Duracell DL1/3N or DL-1/3N
- Duracell 7K67
- Duracell CR1/3N or CR-1/3N
- Duracell 2L76BP
- Duracell 2L76
- IEC CR11108
- Rayovac 867
- Sanyo CR-1/3N
- Various 2L76.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.