Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium (1/3N)
These batteries have hundreds of uses which include illuminated reticle optics, photography equipment, sophisticated electonic items, and some dog training equipment. Due to the wide use of these 3 volt lithium batteries, many manufacturers make a battery to the same specifications. See the substitute information listed below for specific battery replacement information.
This battery is a direct replacement for the 1/3N battery for the Aimpoint CompM and CompC series of red dot sights.
- Rechargeable: No
- Chemical System: N/A
- Voltage: 3.0
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Capacity: 160 mAh
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Max Discharge: N/A
- Max Rev Charge: N/A
- Typical Lithium Content: .056 grams
- Shelf life: Up to 10 Years
- This battery is a replacement for:
- Duracell DL1/3N or DL-1/3N
- Duracell 7K67
- Duracell CR1/3N or CR-1/3N
- Duracell 2L76BP
- Duracell 2L76
- IEC CR11108
- Rayovac 867
- Sanyo CR-1/3N
- Various 2L76.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Package of 4...
$4.29 - $6.79
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240 Grain...
$17.49 - $140.99
Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid...
$7.29 - $10.49
General Dynamics Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain SS109...
$139.99 - $549.99
Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag and Best Bore Brush Set 26-Piece...
$29.99List Price: $39.99 Save $10.00 (25%)
Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings...
$8.99 - $38.99Sale Save up to $5.00 (11%)
Hornady Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain Full Metal...
$23.49 - $290.99
"Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd...
- Leupold RX-1200i TBR with DNA Laser Rangefinder 6x ... View More Options
Hornady Die Box Large...
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... View More Options
- Trijicon RMR Reflex Dual-Illuminated Red Dot Sight... View More Options