Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium
- Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with... $416.00 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Streamlight ProTac 2AA Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries... $42.99 Available
- Aimpoint Rear Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Available
- Energizer Battery 357 Silver Oxide... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77 Grain... $15.49 - $115.50 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Kimber Kim-Pro Tac-Mag Magazine with 3 Base Pads 1911... $29.99 Select Options
- C-More Railway Reflex Sight 6 MOA Red Dot with Click Switch... $349.00 Available
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
- Aimpoint Front Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
These batteries have hundreds of uses which include illuminated reticle optics, photography equipment, sophisticated electonic items, and some dog training equipment. Due to the wide use of these 3 volt lithium batteries, many manufacturers make a battery to the same specifications. See the substitute information listed below for specific battery replacement information.
This battery is a direct replacement for the 1/3N battery for the Aimpoint CompM and CompC series of red dot sights.
- Rechargeable: No
- Chemical System: N/A
- Voltage: 3.0
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Capacity: 160 mAh
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Max Discharge: N/A
- Max Rev Charge: N/A
- Typical Lithium Content: .056 grams
- Shelf life: Up to 10 Years
- This battery is a replacement for:
- Duracell DL1/3N or DL-1/3N
- Duracell 7K67
- Duracell CR1/3N or CR-1/3N
- Duracell 2L76BP
- Duracell 2L76
- IEC CR11108
- Rayovac 867
- Sanyo CR-1/3N
- Various 2L76.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.