- Reverse Draw Technology for compact design
- Speed: 325 fps
- Thumbhole Monte Carlo stock
- Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra trigger
The Havoc takes all of the Reverse Draw Technology from Horton's Vision to the next level with hunt enhancing features designed to make you more successful in the field. This compact powerhouse is the perfect balance of power and maneuverability demanded by today's hardcore crossbow hunter. The redesigned stock is extremely comfortable for even greater feel and deadly accuracy. Compact, accurate, and deadly, the Havoc from Horton is sure to help you put more meat in the freezer.
- CNC machined riser and barrel
- CNC machined cams
- CNC Picatinny rail sight bridge with anti-dry fire mechanism
- Spring loaded ball detent arrow retention system
- Light weight ergonomic stock with interchangeable recoil pads
- Accommodates EZ7 dove tail cocking mechanism (not included)
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Rugged foot stirrup includes added boot grip ridges
- High performance Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra light trigger with dual sided safety
- Speed: 325 fps/li>
- Kinetic Energy: 89 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Power Stroke: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 34-1/2"
- Axle to Axle Width Unloaded: 17-1/2"
- Axle to Axle Width Loaded: 13-3/8"
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope with rings
- Arachnid Black 5-arrow quiver
- RDT Cocking Sled
- 3 20" crossbow bolts with field points