BioLogic Blind Spot Food Plot Seed 2 lb
BioLogic’s Blind Spot helps hunters conceal ground blinds and duck blinds by providing natural concealing foliage. Blind Spot will grow 5-7 feet tall and can establish even during dry summer conditions. Plant Blind Spot where you anticipate placing blinds and the cover will be there when hunting season arrives. Can also be planted in strips to create cover barriers to reduce visibility of food plots from roads and create cover to encourage deer movement towards your stands.
After maturity, Blind Spot also drops seed that waterfowl, turkey, and upland birds love. Proven to work, Blind Spot will help you take the hunt to the game!
When to Plant: Blind Spot needs 90-100 days of growth prior to a frost. Plant early to mid-June for locations in the North, early to mid-July for locations in the South.
- Seed Content: Not listed by manufactuer
- Canadian Planting Zone: Not listed by manufactuer
- North Planting Zone: Early to Mid-June
- Transitional Planting Zone:
- South Planting Zone: Mid-July
- Seeding Rate: 2 lbs per 1/8th acre or 5445 sq feet
- Planting Depth: Not listed by manufactuer
- Fertilizer Recommendations: Not listed by manufactuer
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.105 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.