Biologic Blind Spot Food Plot Seed 2 lb
BioLogic’s BLIND SPOT helps hunters conceal ground blinds and duck blinds by providing natural concealing foliage. BLIND SPOT will grow 5-7 feet tall and can establish even during dry summer conditions. Plant BLIND SPOT where you anticipate placing blinds and the cover will be there when hunting season arrives. Can also be planted in strips to create cover barriers to reduce visibility of food plots from roads and create cover to encourage deer movement towards your stands.
After maturity, BLIND SPOT also drops seed that waterfowl, turkey, and upland birds love. Proven to work, BLIND SPOT will help you take the hunt to the game!
When to Plant:BLIND SPOT needs 90-100 days of growth prior to a frost. Plant early to mid-June for locations in the North, early to mid-July for locations in the South.
- Seed Content: Not listed by manufactuer
- Canadian Planting Zone: Not listed by manufactuer
- North Planting Zone: Early to Mid-June
- Transitional Planting Zone:
- South Planting Zone: Mid-July
- Seeding Rate: 2 lbs per 1/8th acre or 5445 sq feet
- Planting Depth: Not listed by manufactuer
- Fertilizer Recommendations: Not listed by manufactuer
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Bronze... $3.19
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09
- Caldwell Lead Sled Plus Rifle Shooting Rest... $109.99
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 44 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 - $18.99 View More Options
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 View More Options