Double-Alpha In-Mag Bullet Counter Anodized Aluminum Black
The Double Alpha In-Mag Bullet Counter is an invaluable tool for any Production or Limited-10 division shooter, who wishes to quickly and easily control how many rounds are loaded into the magazine. Simply push the Bullet Counter down on the top round, using the pre-positioned fiber optic “marker” to determine if the correct number of rounds are loaded into the magazine before beginning the stage of fire. The tip of the Bullet Counter is contoured to match the side of a 9mm case, and a small lip fits into the rim of the case, to provide even more secure positioning. The grip handle design is rounded and comfortable to use when pressing down with the palm of the hand. Along the side of the machined aluminium shaft are 24 closely spaced holes, into one of which the fiber optic rod (included in green and red) can be placed to mark the correct position for 10 or 15 rounds or for any number of rounds desired to control. Then simply push the Bullet Counter down, and if the fiber optic dot aligns up with the top edge of the magazine lip, then the correct number of bullets have been loaded in the magazine.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Red and green fiber optic inserts included
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Double-Alpha Golden Multi Caliber Cartridge Gauge 9mm, 38... $29.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Deluxe Magnetic Magazine Pouch Delrin Black... $44.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Dust Cover Standard/Production Right Hand 600D... $16.95 Available
- Double-Alpha PDR Belt-Ride Hanger Kydex Black... $19.95 Available