"The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
- Gun Video "Trigger Job: Complete Action Tuning for Smith and... $19.99 Available
- Gunsmither Smithmaster Rebound Tool S&W Revolvers... $21.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $10.29 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.79 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $21.04 Available
- Hornady Microjust Seating Stem... $24.99 Available
- Mountain House Chicken Teriyaki with Rice Freeze Dried Meal 5... $6.57 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $26.99 Available
- Stack-On Parts Storage Organizer 17-Compartment Red With Clear... $8.99 Available
- Mountain House Granola with Blueberries and Milk Freeze Dried... $4.59 Available
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages:155
Summary of Material:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.