The DDM4v2 features the new DDM4 7.0 Free Float Quad Rail Handguard that extends all the way to the CNC-Machined Front Sight Base/Gas Block, providing ample room for mounting tactical accessories and greater accuracy potential by isolating the barrel from outside influences. The DDM4 Rail combines the best features of Daniel Defense's previous handguard designs to create an entirely new and improved platform. The 1-Piece Lower Rail of the handguard has been located closer to the barrel for an exceptionally slim, compact exterior footprint that is more comfortable and ergonomic to hold in the off-hand. The M4 rail is secured to the upper receiver with a new Bolt-Up System using 4 steel fasteners for rock solid stability and repeatable positioning of rail mounted accessories, and includes 4 Integral Quick Detach Sling Swivel Sockets for a multitude of sling mounting options. The DDM4v2 Upper comes complete and ready to fire with a Daniel Defense A1.5 Detachable Rear Sight, charging handle, Daniel Defense Flash Hider, 3 low profile ladder rail covers and a Daniel Defense Vertical Fore Grip.
- Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Hider (1.875")
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: DDM4 7.0 Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: CNC-Machined Front Sight Base, Daniel Defense A1.5 Detachable Rear
- Extras: Daniel Defense Vertical Foregrip, 3 Low Profile Rail Covers
- Weight: 4 lbs, 7.9 oz
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.