S4 Gear LockDown Binocular Harness System Black and Gray
- DeSantis Ammo Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous S&W J-Frames... $17.79 Available
- Primos Double Gobble Turkey Gobble Call... $12.49 Available
- Primos Box Call Chalk Pack of 4... $3.09 Available
- Primos Slick Stick Friction Call Conditioner... $9.19 Available
- Burris Neck Relief Binocular Strap Harness Brown... $13.99 Available
- Woodhaven Cherry Classic Crystal Turkey Call... Add to Cart for Price
- Bushnell Binocular Tripod Adapter Black... $13.99 Available
- Bushnell Powerview Binocular Roof Prism Rubber Armored... $13.29 - $84.99 Select Options
- Leupold Green Ring Rogue Compact Binocular 25mm Porro Prism... $81.99 - $91.99 Select Options
- Sitka Gear Merino Beanie Wool... $35.00 Select Options
- Anti-Bounce Technology safely secures binoculars to your chest without permitting the movement or bounce associated with traditional harness designs. You can crawl, climb a treestand, even run without the fear of your binoculars moving around or making unnecessary noise.
- Tension Free Glassing allows you to draw your binoculars to your face with a single motion. The 50-50 pre-load design utilizes the ShockCord Security strap for maximum protection during storage while being completely free of load during use.
- Moldable Security Cover protects a wide variety of optics. The laminated design features scratch resistant materials inside, an aluminum core for memory and a durable noise resistant fabric for the exterior.
- Multiple Adjustments for personalized sizing and comfort. Whether it's your waist size, optics size, optic cover position, optics tension or harness positioning, you can accommodate an array of adjustments with a single model.
- ShockCord Security Straps fasten tightly to your optics for maximum security while still maintaining tension free glassing.
- Streamlined Straps are lightweight, silent and designed to be compatible with backpacks
- For optics 6" to 7.5" in length
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.