Sierra "Infinity Exterior Ballistic Software Version 6" CD-ROM and "5th Edition Manual" Reloading Manual
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #5 22-250... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #2 17 Remington,... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
- Lee Reloading Stand Bin & Bracket Red... $10.99 Available
- Redding Original Formula Case Lube 2 oz... $6.99 Available
- Speer "Reloading Manual #14"... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Case Lube Pad... $12.49 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $11.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $19.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 30 Carbine... $16.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $26.99 Available
- Lyman Tapper Hammer with Interchangeable Brass, Nylon, Steel... $37.99 Available
The software can save lots of time in calculating ballistics information for small arms. It can produce graphs for velocity, energy, crosswind drift and bullet while also calculating how variations in firing conditions can affect the trajectory of a bullet. Other variables the software can calculate include the maximum range of a bullet over any given slope, the maximum altitude a bullet can reach. The program has set limitations so the data which the user enters will provide them with accurate and realistic information.
Infinity Ballistic Version 6 (CD-ROM)
System Requirements: Windows Vista or XP or Win2k, 800x600 resolution (1024x768 recommended), Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Dot Net Framework 2.0 or higher (included in install), 60 mb hard drive space.
Summary of Features/Capabilities:
"5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"
Edition: 5th Edition
Cover: Hard cover, 3 ring binder bound
Publisher: Sierra Bullets
Author: Robert Hayden, Ted Almgren, Kevin Thomas, William McDonald
Summary of Material:
For a specific caliber listing, please view the Reloading Manuals application chart below:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.