Sierra "Infinity Exterior Ballistic Software Version 6" CD-ROM and "5th Edition Manual" Reloading Manual
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0175-12 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $11.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $3.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 39, 439, 539, 639, 909, 952, 3904,... $24.27 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $11.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 7.62 Quick Detach... $74.70 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 380 ACP... $16.99 - $144.99 Select Options
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Traditions Deluxe Tubular Powder Flask Brass... $18.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 95... $32.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
The software can save lots of time in calculating ballistics information for small arms. It can produce graphs for velocity, energy, crosswind drift and bullet while also calculating how variations in firing conditions can affect the trajectory of a bullet. Other variables the software can calculate include the maximum range of a bullet over any given slope, the maximum altitude a bullet can reach. The program has set limitations so the data which the user enters will provide them with accurate and realistic information.
Infinity Ballistic Version 6 (CD-ROM)
System Requirements: Windows Vista or XP or Win2k, 800x600 resolution (1024x768 recommended), Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Dot Net Framework 2.0 or higher (included in install), 60 mb hard drive space.
Summary of Features/Capabilities:
"5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"
Edition: 5th Edition
Cover: Hard cover, 3 ring binder bound
Publisher: Sierra Bullets
Author: Robert Hayden, Ted Almgren, Kevin Thomas, William McDonald
Summary of Material:
For a specific caliber listing, please view the Reloading Manuals application chart below: