Speer Plastic Bullets 38 Caliber (357 to 358 Diameter) Box of 50
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- X-Ring Rubber Bullets 38 Caliber (357 to 358 Diameter) Box of... $14.79 Available
- Speer Plastic Bullets 45 Caliber (451 to 452 Diameter) Box of... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $17.96 Available
- Maglite XL 50 Flashlight LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $33.99 Available
- Redding Taper Crimp Die 30-30 Winchester... $26.49 Available
- TAPCO Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Ambidextrous... $11.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $7.19 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
CAUTION: Do not use any propellant powder when assembling these cartridges. Cases are powered by the primer only.
Shipping Weight: 0.174 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.