PTG Headspace Go Gage 6mm PPC (262 Diameter) Neck
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-36 Thread... $1.40 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 4-36 Thread... $2.19 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $30.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 30-40 Krag... $30.49 Available
- Badger Ordnance M16-Style Extractor Kit Remington Bolt Action... $30.49 Available
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Enfield Package of 2... $5.99 Available
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws 7.7mm Japanese Arisaka... $5.99 Available
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 6.5 Creedmoor... $134.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6mm PPC (262 Diameter Neck)... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 40 S&W... $30.49 Special Order
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.