Petzl Core Rechargeable Battery for Tikka 2/Zipka 2 Series Lithium Ion
- Compatible with the entire TIKKA 2 - ZIPKA 2 line of headlamps
- Battery life is equivalent to that of more than 900 type LR03/AAA batteries: the CORE rechargeable battery recharges up to 300 times (beyond that, its capacity is approximately 30 % lower than its initial capacity)
- Compatible with all standard USB chargers (cell phone charger, multimedia device, cigar lighter, solar panel, portable energy source, computer, etc.)
- OS by Petzl software personalizes the functioning of the headlamp according to the needs or the type of activity. This software is used to determine the type of lighting: when constant , the light intensity remains constant during use; declining, it diminishes progressively to optimize battery life. It then becomes possible to adjust, in a very intuitive way and with only a few clicks, the battery life or the lighting level (maximum or economic mode) as needed.
- Environmental benefit for intensive use (frequent battery changes) : CORE reduces waste and environmental impacts related to the energy source, throughout the lifetime of the lamp.
- Exclusive mounting system allows the battery to be integrated directly into the TIKKA2 - ZIPKA2
- Excellent performance at low temperatures, thanks to Lithium Ion Polymer technology
- Battery charge indicator when in use:
- 3 LEDs lit: charge > 75 %
- 2 LEDs lit: 50 % < charge < 75 %
- 1 LED lit: 25 % < charge < 50 %
- No LEDs lit: charge < 25 %
- Battery charge indicator when charging:
- Constant green LEDs: charge 100 %
- Blinking green LEDs: 66 % < charge < 100 %
- Blinking orange LEDs: 33 % < charge < 66 %
- Blinking red LEDs: 1 % < charge < 33 %
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.