GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5" Aluminum Black
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $13.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $20.49 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $31.49 Available
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $11.29 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.25"... $202.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7"... $202.99 Available
- GG&G XDS Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.5"... $182.99 Available
- Magpul UBR Tailpiece Strike Plate Aluminum Matte... $23.70 Available
- B&J Machine Hold Down Clamp Accessory for P500 Universal Sight... $64.99 Available
- Nordic Components Slotted Customizable Free Float Tube... $85.45 - $94.95 Select Options
- B&J Machine P500 Standard Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool... $129.99 Available
- Fortmann's Left Hand Safety Conversion Remington 552, 740,... $16.99 Available
- DPMS Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock PRS Precision Rifle Adjustable AR-10, DPMS LR-308... $242.25 Select Options
The GG&G Heavy Duty XDS Tactical Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements. The Heavy Duty Bipod is exceptionally rugged; it will not only withstand extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees Fahrenheit to +155 degrees Fahrenheit, but will be operational under those conditions. Manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners, this swiveling bipod was made for large caliber rifles and carbines, yet is still remarkably lightweight at only 17 oz.
The Heavy Duty Bipod features 8" to 10.5" height adjustment when measured from the dovetail attachment, silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumbnut adjustments, and grip tight foot pads. All aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish. The bipod is equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter that does not require tools for installation. The Heavy Duty Bipod will also attach to any rifle with a 6 o'clock under barrel MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail.
All of GG&G's superior quality products are proudly manufactured in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Collapsed Length: 8"
- Extended Length: 10.5"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Attachment Method: MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail
- Swivel Capable: Yes (With rail adaptor)
- Pivot/Cant Capable: 25 degrees of Cant
- Spring Loaded: Yes
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.