GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5" Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- GG&G XDS Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.5"... $179.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7"... $199.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.25"... $199.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $24.89 Available
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $10.99 Available
The GG&G Heavy Duty XDS Tactical Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements. The Heavy Duty Bipod is exceptionally rugged; it will not only withstand extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees Fahrenheit to +155 degrees Fahrenheit, but will be operational under those conditions. Manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners, this swiveling bipod was made for large caliber rifles and carbines, yet is still remarkably lightweight at only 17 oz.
The Heavy Duty Bipod features 8" to 10.5" height adjustment when measured from the dovetail attachment, silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumbnut adjustments, and grip tight foot pads. All aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish. The bipod is equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter that does not require tools for installation. The Heavy Duty Bipod will also attach to any rifle with a 6 o'clock under barrel MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail.
All of GG&G's superior quality products are proudly manufactured in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Collapsed Length: 8"
- Extended Length: 10.5"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Attachment Method: MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail
- Swivel Capable: Yes (With rail adaptor)
- Pivot/Cant Capable: 25 degrees of Cant
- Spring Loaded: Yes