RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 35 Caliber, 9mm (357... $11.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 44 Caliber (430 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- CB-08 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP... $8.71 Available
- RCBS Progressive Press Universal Automatic Pistol Bullet... $20.38 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 34 Caliber (348 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 33 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Die... $25.49 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $16.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Diffuser Side Support for AmmoMaster... $11.49 Available
Fits: RCBS 7/8"-14 thread Collet Bullet Puller
Function: Collet grips the bullet as the press ram is lowered removing the bullet from the case
Notes: Designed to pull jacketed bullets only
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.