Magtech First Defense Justice Ammunition 40 S&W 130 Grain Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 40, 41 Caliber... $15.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $7.29 - $114.99 Available Select Options
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.29 - $329.99 Available Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- CCI Blazer Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Total Metal Jacket Box... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $19.89 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $24.49 Available
- Federal Premium Guard Dog Home Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger... $23.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $28.49 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #2 22 Caliber (224... $10.99 Available
- Remington T-85 Shooting Glasses Kit Black Frame Clear Smoke... $20.49 Available
- Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $15.94 Closeout Special
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Magtech First Defense Justice rounds are the 2nd generation of personal defense ammunition. The difference between First Defense and First Defense Justice rounds? The Justice bullets have a thin tin coating on the Solid Copper Hollow Point, resulting in higher energy levels and longer barrel life. Like the first generation bullets, Justice bullets will maintain 100% of their original bullet weight. Magtech First Defense rounds are designed with a 100% solid copper bullet, unlike traditional hollow points that contain a lead core covered by a copper jacket. Copper jackets could tear away when fired, causing a loss of weight and a corresponding loss of power. However, Magtech First Defense solid copper bullets have no jacket to split or tear away, ensuring every round you fire meets its target with maximum impact and effectiveness. Like all Magtech products, First Defense Justice ammunition is loaded to SAMMI and CIP specifications. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Professional Shooter Jerry Miculek on Magtech Ammunition:
"Without a doubt, Magtech is the most dependable ammo I've used. When I step up to the line with Magtech rounds in my cylinder, I stand with peace of mind that my ammo won't let me down."