Mil-Comm TW25B Gun Grease 8 oz Jar
- NRA Licensed Gun Care By Mil-Comm MC50 Bore Cleaner 4 oz... $9.89 Available
- Mil-Comm MC2500 Gun Oil 16 oz Liquid... $53.55 Available
- CJ Weapons Barrel Extension and Lug Recess Swabs AR-10 LR-308... $11.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 270 Grain Jacketed... $29.94 - $64.16 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 260 Grain... $29.94 - $64.16 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 147 Grain Full Metal... $20.99 - $194.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Bail Out Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Sig Sauer Magazine Catch Spring Sig Sauer P225, P226, P228,... $4.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 300 Grain Jacketed... $64.66 Available
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm MC25 Gun Cleaner... $29.69 Available
- Tetra Gun Action Blaster Synthetic Safe Gun Wash 10 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- Mil-Comm MC25 Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $29.69 Available
TW-25B is a synthetic, non-toxic lubricant designed to inhibit corrosion, repel water, protect from sand, dust, grit and debris while eliminating galling and short stroking. It resists wash-off, burn-off and wear-off making it great on all heavy-wear parts and as a bore treatment. It will Keep guns in fire-ready condition and is harmless to wood, rubber, plastic and composites. This product is effective in all climates at -90° F to +450° F.
Technical Information: Mill-Com TW25B
Shipping Weight: 0.695 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.