- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
For several years, Atlas bipods have dominated the tactical bipod market. The PSR model is the latest offering from Atlas and makes several key improvements over prior models. Fore and Aft pivot limiting bosses and strengthened leg bosses allow the PSR to adapt quickly to any position. The new Non-rotating legs feature internal construction of T7075 aluminum for increased rigidity when building a position. The Atlas PSR is the finest tactical bipod on the market.
Material: Anodized Aluminum with Stainless Steel hardware
- BT46-LW17: 5" - 9"
- BT47-LW17: 7" - 13"
- BT46-LW17: 13.6 oz
- BT47-LW17: 14.9 oz