Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour Carbine Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 11.5" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 42-Round Polymer Black... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Standard Barrel... $28.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Barrel LR-308 308 Winchester Medium Contour 1 in 10"... $349.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $10.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 223 Remington (Wylde) Medium Contour 1... $259.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in 9" Twist... $119.99 Available
This 11.5" AR-15 Pistol Barrel is perfect for a featherweight build due to its Lightweight Profile that eliminates all excess weight and bulk, resulting in an easy-carrying, fast-cooling and lively-handling rifle. Additional features include a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance and a Carbine Length Gas Port. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 11.5"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.625"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.