Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Tikka Whitetail Hunter, T3 Gloss
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 243 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $5.75 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- Lee Perfect Powder Measure... $25.99 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $4.19 Available
- Leupold Standard Rings... $33.99 - $56.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.