Alexander Arms AR-15 A3 Entry Upper Assembly 50 Beowulf 1 in 20" Twist 16.5" Barrel Matte with Mid-Length Handguard, 7-Round Magazine
- Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100... $76.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf Aluminum Matte... $28.49 Select Options
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 300 Grain Speer Gold Dot... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $36.49 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch Generation 2... $17.29 Available
- Troy Industries Ambidextrous Bolt Release AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $30.49 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $26.74 Available
- ACE Replacement Foam Overtube for ACE ARFXE-ARULE Buttstock... $5.09 Select Options
- Upper Receiver: Modified A3 Flat-Top (No Ejection Port Door)
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy, Tapered
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 20"
- Chamber: 50 Beowulf (12.7x42mm)
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: None
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.907"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer w/Heat Shield, A2-Style
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block, 7-Rnd Magazine
- Weight: 4.45 lbs
- Upper does NOT have an ejection port door
Shipping Weight: 5.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.